I just wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful job Casey is doing as Kylee's step-dad. 99.9% of the time Casey picks Ky up from school, they go home and do homework and read, then they keep each other amused til I get home. Kylee has made a little friend named Audrey that recently came over for their first play date. It was such a success that they had another one today, and Casey gets to tackle this one all by himself.
He'll tell you he was "ambushed" in the school parking lot by two 6 year olds, and that he couldn't say no and get out of there alive! So he took us to lunch and is now braving the park with the two of them alone! Of course we all know he will be just fine, but he worries himself some times.
When Kylee talks to Audrey about us, she always says "my mom and dad" and never "my mom and step-dad". Which Audrey would understand as her real mom lives in Ogden and she lives with her dad and step mom. I think it's nice that Ky has a friend that can relate to what she is going thru.
Anywho, that is what's new with us, nothing too exciting, and I sure don't have the talent for expression of words like Leeann does!

1 comment:
Oh, please...I LOVE reading your blog.
I love that Casey has stepped into the Daddy role so easily and wonderfully. But, I knew he would. He's an amazing man.
Post a Comment