Wednesday, February 25, 2009
How different things are..............
So it's been 7 years since I was last pregnant, this pregnancy is so different from Kylee. I keep trying to compare them but I can't. I was totally sick with Kylee, so sick I couldn't even suck on ice chips without getting sick, this one I'm just nauseous all the time, I mean I have gotten sick but not as bad as with her. Then I don't remember not being able to sleep with Kylee, I don't sleep at all with this one, I am up litterally every hour. Then there are the dreams! I had the absolute most horrible dream last night, (when I actually was asleep!). I woke sobbing and my body was all tensed up, so much so that I really had to work on relaxing my self just so I could move my arms and legs! I don't like this part at all! At least I know that I'm not the only person that has these kinds of dreams, but it still freaks me out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SEVEN years for ME too! I feel the same way. I feel like soooo much has changed:) It is exciting and a little scary all rolled into one!
Nope, you aren't the only one. It's so wierd how pregnancy screws with your dreams. They are always more scary...extra happy...very extreme.
Sorry you are feeling pukish!
Post a Comment