Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shutterfly

For those of you who don't know what Shutterfly is I strongly suggest you check it out, especially if you love pictures. I have been using Shutterfly since I had Brayden, we have used them to print out pictures for our house and our holiday cards last year. They don't just do prints either, they have cards for every occasion you can think of, plus you can even make calendars with your family pictures for every month. There is also a sharing site that family and friends can get on and see all the photo's you've uploaded. My family loves that feature since we live between 4 and 8 hours from our nearest relatives, this way they can keep up with us and the kids.
 
This year, they are offering 50 FREE Holiday Cards if you write about them on your blog! We try to send out a family card every year, so I was pretty excited when I heard about this offer from my Sister in Law! If your interested, all you have to do is 
1) Write about them on your blog:)
and 2) Fill out this form!
Pretty simple!

No comments: