So I guess I am just not a morning person, or maybe I shouldn't have started a morning work out program the week the time changed, I don't know! Set my alarm for 5:45am, Brayden fussed about 4:45am made him a bottle and by the time I got back up stairs, he had gone back to sleep, so I laid back down waiting for my alarm to go off. Next thing I know it is 6:45 and my alarm never went off!!! So again, I will be working out this evening if the kids allow it. They both did very well last night, and Kylee was a BIG helper! She fed Brayden his dinner so we could finish our work out!
I tweaked my knee last night and now when I go up or down stairs I get a tinge of pain in the lower left hand part, right under my knee cap! We will see how it feels during today's workout, should be fine as we are doing Arms/Shoulders.
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment